Move-in: EU vaccination certificate or negative test required

Tenants must provide either a valid EU vaccination certificate or a negative Corona test when they move in.

You have rented a room at STUDIERENDENWERK and would now like to organize your move-in?

If you do not have an EU vaccination certificate: In addition to contacting the responsible property manager, it is also necessary to arrange a test appointment early on.

You must present either a valid EU vaccination certificate or a negative test result when you receive the keys.

Step 1: Arrange an appointment for handing over the key
You will receive the key for your room from your property manager. Please contact your property manager by phone about 2 weeks before you move in to make an appointment.

We will send you the details with all important contacts by e-mail. The meeting point for handing over the keys is your future dormitory.
Step 2: Organize corona test (if no EU vaccination certificate is available)
If you do not have EU vaccination certificate: You will also need to be tested for the corona virus shortly before you receive your keys. Provided your result is negative, your move-in can take place. You present the negative test result to us when you hand over the keys. The test carried out and the proof of it must meet the following criteria:

•    The result can not be older than 48h.
•    The test must be carried out and verified by a public institution (e.g. a doctor or health office). We do not accept a quick test from supermarkets or drugstores.
•    The document must be issued in German or English, among other languages.

Observe quarantine regulations
Please check with our dormitory administration in advance if you are affected by a quarantine and how you can spend it.

Constantly updated information from the state government can be found at:

Please contact our dormitory administration if you have any questions. Your contact person will be happy to help you.

We thank you for your understanding and wish you a pleasant move-in!